USVI What’s Included?
We frequently get asked “What’s Included on my Yacht Charter?”
All Three Meals, Snacks, Appetizers, Soft Drinks, Water, Milk, Variety of Juices, Fruits, Variety of Nuts, Variety of Liquors, Mixers, Variety of Beers & Wines. A custom Menu will be created based on our guests filling out the Charter & Preference Checklist.
Guaranteed fun on the water is the order of the day when you charter “La Grande Bellezza”. We hope the following list of charter yacht equipment provides you with a good idea of what you need to bring with you (and what you don’t!)
In addition to the comprehensive equipment lists below, please note our catamaran is equipped with on-board Wifi. Contact your phone company regarding additional coverage. We suggest you get an APP known as WhatsApp when in USVI or BVI. This APP works very well with wireless internet which is the best way to communicate and recieve data.
Equipment On Board
Our 58ft. Leopard catamaran has the following charter yacht equipment included on board:
- VHF Radio
- 14ft. R.I.B Dinghy with 50hp outboard motor
- Charts and VI Guide
- Adult and Children’s Lifejackets
- Electric BBQ Grill
- Fire Extinguishers
- Cockpit table
- Hardtop Bridge
- Linens and towels
- Beach towels
- Speedo and depth-sounder
- Wind indicator
- Electric windlass
- Two Refrigerators, Three Freezers, Two Ice-Makers
- Two Doors to access front of Catamaran.
- Two piece sliding door from Aft Deck
- First Aid Kit
- Flare Kit
- Tool Kit
- Boat Hook
- Signal Horn
- Cockpit cushions
- Fridge in Main salon and Fly-bridge
- Ice-maker Aft Deck and Flybridge
- All galley and cooking utensils
- USB Outlets in all Cabins, Main Salon and Fly-bridge
- 110 Volt Inverter to charge laptops etcAutopilot
- Fully battened main with lazy jacks
- Bluetooth surround in salon
- Bluetooth Sound Bars on Fly-bridge and Aft Deck
- Roller furling genoa
Our 58ft. Five Cabin, Leopard has the following additional equipment included:
- 20KW Diesel Genset
- Air-conditioning throughout, individually controlled in each cabin or area.
- Two Blenders
- Washer and Dryer
- Five Burner Propane Stove
- Three Freezers
- Scuba Tank Storage
- 43″ TV in Main Saloon and 24″ TV in all cabins, 55″ on fly-bridge
- Playstations and Xbox in Main Salon
- Internet – WifFi
SUPs, Kayaks, Noodles, iFloats, iSki, Towable Tube and Tender
Please visit our Watersports and Activities for more information.
Please note that we do supply snorkel gear. We suggest you bring your own mask and snorkel to ensure a good fit.