Caribbean Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend all charter guests take out travel insurance for your Caribbean sailing vacation. You can buy and claim online, even after you’ve left home. Caribbean travel insurance from WorldNomads.com is available to people from 140 countries. It’s designed for adventurous travelers with cover for overseas medical, evacuation, baggage and a range of adventure sports and activities.
Note that you can book insurance for any kind of travel, worldwide, with them (not just sailing vacations!). Travel Insurance. Simple & Flexible.
Which countries or regions are you traveling to?
What’s your country of residence?
Start date__________ End date__________ Enter Traveler’s Age______ Get a Price
7 things you should know about travel insurance from WorldNomads.com
1. Trusted reliable underwriters WorldNomads.com is backed by a suite of strong, secure, specialist travel insurers who provide you with great cover, 24 hour emergency assistance and the highest levels of support and claims management when you need it most.
2. Value for money with the cover you need WorldNomads.com provides cover for what’s important for travellers from 140 countries. By focusing on what you need and leaving out what you don’t, World Nomads prices are some of the most competitive online.
3. Flexibility when you need it most Had a change of plans? You can buy more cover or claim online while you are still away. You can even buy a World Nomads policy if you’re already travelling.
4. Cover for a range of adventure activities From skiing & snowboarding in New Zealand to whitewater rafting in Colorado, WorldNomads.com covers a range of adventure activities, giving you peace of mind to get the most from your travels.
5. World Nomads keeps you travelling safely All WorldNomads.com members have access to up-to-date travel safety alerts, as well as travel safety advice and tips online through the World Nomads Travel Safety Hub.
6. More than just great value travel insurance All WorldNomads.com members can learn the local lingo through a series of iPod & iPhone Language Guides and can stay in touch with family and friends with an online travel journal.
7. Commitment to exceptional customer service We want to make sure you get the most from WorldNomads.com. You can find out more about why travel insurance is important for your trip.
If you have any questions about your travel insurance or travel safety in general, please contact WorldNomads.com directly.